Saturday, May 29, 2010

Can I cook yet?

Yes I can!!! After 7 long weeks, My kitchen is finished! (well pretty much, just a few small things more for me to do)

Here's some before and afters!









 I'm thrilled with how the kitchen and breakfast area came out! I do think I need a quilt for that big red wall though :) And it's all finished before the start of the summer season too!! woohoo!! Now to get some quilts done!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Robin, so lovely! I never would have been brave enough to choose red for a wall, but it's striking! Now, since I'm just starting some kitchen remodeling here, and we are in the middle of choosing things, I have a couple questions. Will write to you privately. It's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely, enjoy!

Vickie said...

Love the kitchen and that red wall is to die for. Now you just need to add a few polka dots. LOL

The Other Barb said...

the new kitchen is beautiful! What especially caught my eye though is your red wall. I've been wanting to do that to a wall in my kitchen or even all the walls. I have a lamp similar to yours too. you have inspired me. Now i really want to paint. What color/brand red is that?

busylizzy said...

It's gorgeous Robin. That little bit of molding above the cabinets really added a classy touch. And you're right, hanging a quilt on the wall would be very homey. And not in an low rider kind of homey. LOL