Wednesday, December 31, 2014


Wishing you all the happiest and healthiest of New Years! 

Just as the quote says "It's never too late to be what you might have been." 2015 will be another year of "firsts" for me, as 2014 was. It was my first year of running, which included 7 5Ks, 2 5 milers and a half marathon (13.1 miles). It was also the first year in my life that I maintained any significant weight loss...ever! I became a licensed Zumba® instructor in 2014 and now teach Zumba Gold®
1 day a week! I've also learned alot about myself along the way, including the fact that I love to inspire others to improve their health :)

I will always be a quilter and crafter and will continue to sew and create as well as dance and run! 2014 was an exciting year for me, and I hope to have an even MORE exciting 2015!!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Happy New Year Robin! :0)

The Other Barb said...

Happy New Year Robin. You have inspired me to try & get healthier. Not a runner but do like to walk. Hoping to be more dedicated this yr. I've enjoyed your posts abt the running & zumba & of course your quilting ~ Looking forward to seeing what this year brings for you~