Leave it to Peg to tag me with the "Honest Scrap Award"! Is that her way of telling me that I need to organize my scraps? LOL Here's Peg's original post. I am suppose to reveal 10 honest things about myself that I have never blogged about, as well as list 5 addictions! I'm then suppose to tag 5 of my blogging friends to do that same...Considering how busy I've been I'll be lucky if I tag 2 of 'em LOL
So here are 10 honest things I've never blogged about:
1) I've worked in the same industry, military and commercial electronics, for 25 yrs.
2) I've lost almost 50 lbs over the last year! (woohoo for ME! LOL)
3) My favorite food is pizza...contrary to popular belief that my favorite food is anything from PANERA'S! LOL
4) I LOVE WINE!! did you notice the caps on that one?
5) Bill and I are not married and have been living together for 10 years.
6) I have enough projects stockpiled to last me the rest of my life!
7) I also knit and use to work part-time for a yarn manufacturer in my 20's.
8) I was an avid roller-skater in my teens and 20's and still occationally dream about roller-skating!
9)I love horror novels and horror movies, even the gory, campy ones!
10) Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!
ok..now for the addictions:
1) I love a cup of coffee and a buttered roll from 711!
2) toast with peanut butter
3) coffee..did I mention coffee? did I mention HOW MUCH coffee? LOTS AND LOTS..that's how much ;)
4)fabric, quilting, textiles, yarn, embroidery..just about any handwork
5) I LOVE computer and video games..they're about the only thing that can distract me from quilting ;)
I've tagged Barbara from Pineland Patches!
oh and my sewing room is almost up and running! so you may be seeing some sewing updates soon on my blog! woohooo!