Sunday, April 13, 2008

Times Remembered


I've completed all of the blocks for Pat's Sloan's Times Remembered Quilt and sewn them together to make the quilt center! Yayyyy!! This project has been going on since late last summer and was done as a block of the month project with the sloanies yahoo group. It was great fun, but ALOT of fusing and buttonholing! I just love how it's come out so far though! I have several borders and a few more things to fuse and buttonhole before the top is complete. I hope to have this one finished by the BPF retreat for show n tell!

4 comments:

Conni said...

Yay!! It's coming to retreat!! It's so pretty, Robin!

Michelle said...

That is so pretty Robin...I can't wait to see it in person!

Christie said...

Whoa! that is some major handiwork going on there! that looks like a quilt you'd see in Paducah!!! Can't wait to meet you and your quilt at the retreat!

Angela said...

WOW Cannot wait to see this one in person!