Saturday, June 6, 2009

Purse appeal!


Here's a quicky update on what I've been working on! I've finished a new tote/purse and zippy bag and thought I'd share a pic with you all ;) It came out really cute if I may say so myself!


Hope you are all enjoying the month of June so far! It's a bright sunny day today, but we've had a tremendous amount of rain here this past week and it's delayed the finishing of our deck. We hope the contractor can get it finished by the middle of next week! I'll post pics of that when it's complete too!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the stripey, summery fabric, and the finishing touch is the star with button. Very, very nice!

Conni said...

Sooo cute, Robin! Looks very summery, take to the beach fun!!

Michelle said...

You know I love that bag Robin! Great job!

Laura-IH said...

I love that stripey fabric. You did a nice job.