Saturday, June 28, 2014

Some tote bag love!



 I am seriously OBSESSED with Charm Party Tote bag from Quilts Illustrated! Penny Sturges has so many wonderful bag patterns and I am just a bag pattern FREAK! Here's my latest Charm Party Totes....

 These 2 are made with the Mama Said Sew line of fabs from Moda. Such a fun sewing-related line of fabrics!



And this one is made with Posh, which is an older Moda line. I have 2 more identical ones in the works and have to finish those up...but the urge to buy a few more charm packs and associated yardage is strong! I still have more fusible fleece to use up! LOL

Hope you are all enjoying the summer! I certainly am. After this terribly cold and snowy winter, shorts and a tank top with the sun on your skin feels DIVINE!! So get out and enjoy the sunshine!


2 comments:

busylizzy said...

Love the bags Robin. I have so many charm packs and have yet to make one of these totes with them. I did use the pattern to make a tote but out of one piece. Love the bag size. No wonder you're addicted. :)

The Other Barb said...

cute totes! one of these days I'll have to make one~